500 Calorie Dinner Tips

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,

I'm actually feeling better today!!! Saturday was the worst day ever, Sunday was a little better and today (Monday) I woke up actually able to breath out of my nose. I'm dying to get in a good workout but I don't think that's a good idea since I did a my normal 100 push ups and got mad dizzy. I guess I'm out of commission for a more few days. I'm going to jump in the sauna, a little later today, and work up a nice sweat, hopefully that will help me de-stress.

Since I can't workout I'm watching my food intake closer than ever, avoiding all fried foods, over processed junk and most carbs ,unless they are potatoes, lol. That's what inspire this weeks Nutrition Challenge.

Lets start out with a few simple tips to cut calories
  • Avoid fried foods
  • Avoid all processed foods
  • Avoid carbs
  • Find carb substitutes like: cauliflower rice, zucchini pasta, cauliflower mash
  • Meals should consist of lean protein like grilled chicken breast, grill fish/seafood and vegetables
  • Salad are great for cutting calories *avoid creamy dressings
  • Order from the "fit and light" section of menu when dining out, most restaurants have these sections now
  • Roast vegetables
  • Oven fry proteins to satisfy that craving
  • Avoid all fast foods
I put together some healthy recipes from this site to get your creative juices flowing

Salads big enough to be a meal





Hardy Soups



Meaty Meat


Healthy Sides



Vegetarian Stuff


That's all today folks,
Peace &  Love,
Mary 









You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *