Face Masks

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!

Happy Friday. I've been all about fighting acne from the inside out this week, but I just had to share a few masks with all of you. I try to do a mask at least 2 times a week. I brought some expensive products from the Bliss spa where I get my triple oxygen facials at least 2-3 times a year. Bliss is expensive but I always say my face is my money maker, so I keep it as supple and healthy as possible. The masks from bliss are awesome but they also cost me a pretty penny. I like to use them when I travel to make me feel luxurious and my skin eats it up like cake. I use my good ole' DIY masks at home, at least 2 times a week. There is nothing like covering your face with honey and oats to make you feel sexy and hungry at the same dam time. 

Enjoy the masks. I know I did. The boyfriend said my face was glowing last night... Yay!!!

This mask exfoliates, hydrates skin, removes toxins
Suitable for all skin types 



1 banana mashed
1/4 cup almonds
1/2 cups old fashion rolled oats
1 tbsp honey


Blend oats and almonds into a fine paste

Add honey and mashed banana to the mixture 
Place in fridge for 30 minutes 

Massage face mask into face, lips and neck
Rinse with warm water after 15 minutes
Almonds and oats act as an exfoliate




This mask Tightens skin, brightens complexion, anti-aging
Suitable for all skin types 

Pomegranate paste (with seeds) 1 tbsp
green tea - 1 tsp
Lemon juice 1/2 tsp
Yogurt 1-2 tbsp  
Honey 1/2 tsp 

To make pomegranate paste place fresh 1/2 pomegranate seeds into a blender
Combine paste, yogurt, green tea, lemon and honey 
Use this mask fresh - if stored in refrigerator it can oxidize 


Peace & Love, 
Mary   


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *