My 'I am...' Poem

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!

I made it to the gym today and rode 10 miles on the spin bike. I needed to sweat away all of my stress and sickness, now it really feels like 2015. I started a new exercise routine, named The Daily burn and I love it. I write a full body workout that consists of 8-10 exercises, including my weekly fitness challenge, and perform it 7 days a week. I hope to keep it going for a few weeks then feature it on the blog. It takes me about 45 minutes to complete the workout and I'm dripping sweat when I'm done. 

Confession: I've been challenge all of you to do my challenges yet I have been slacking, especially on the fitness challenges. My workout routine is pretty taxing but that's no excuse, if I'm challenging others I have to take the challenge myself. 

Always trying to move forward in my journey I'm going to focus on Facebook as a marketing tool. I've been hesitant to sync this blog to my Facebook page. There are a few reasons why, ex-boyfriens, ex-friends, family members, and random people that love to leave nasty comments on my page. Oh well, I have to get over it, if I'm really going to take "Evolve with Mary" to the next level. So here I go, starting next week this blog will be connected to my Facebook account. eeeek

I also plan on starting a weight loss support group, challenge groups and recipe club. Wish my luck my friends, I have to be brave and believe in what I am doing, fingers and toes crossed.

Today I started working out of my local library. I don't seem to get as much work done at home as I would like and that doesn't sit well with me. I like it so far. A guy just came in with some serious body odor but other then that all is well.  I think it's the perfect place to be productive and give all my concentration to my brand.



I'm also looking into getting some more certifications. More than a few people have approached me for life coaching, health coaching and personal training. I'm shying away from personal training at the current time because I would like to obtain another PT cert along with a yoga certification. I'm also looking into an advanced health coaching certification and a life coaching certification. This is my off-season so I will have plenty of time to study and prepare for tests and exams. I'm doing my research now and will keep all of you up-to-date on what I decide. I'm excited and nervous but ready to take on something new and accomplish it.

Last but not least, I've been going back and forth with getting a nutrition degree. Sometimes I'm really gungho about it other times I'm not so excited. I'm on the fence. Education is my passion, the boyfriend supports any decision I make and time is just passing by. I need to make a decision soon and I'm sure I will. Let see where the wind blows little ole Mary. 

Enough about me. 
This weeks Self-Improvment Challenge was to complete this awesome I am... poem. I took some time and created one for myself. I kept it real and silly, just like me, and it was a very powerful exercise. I love my poem, I'm going to get it framed and hang it in my art studio/attic. It really captures the person I am, how weird is that? 




I hope my poem inspires all of you to complete this weeks challenge




Peace & Love, 
Mary 






You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *