Dirty Fruit Water

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,

I went to yoga today, wooohooo, my favorite teacher taught class, it was magnificent! Lots of pulling, stretching and sweating, just what the doctor ordered. I was worried that I lost some flexibility but I'm just as flexible as ever, it's my stamina that took a giant step back. It's all good, I'm looking forward to pushing past the pain and getting back to my normal self.

The weather has been beautiful the last few days, beautiful compared to the rest of the county - 50 to 65 degrees with heavy fog and light mist. I'll take heavy fog over snow or rain any day of the week. 

Staying true to this weeks nutrition challenge I created a few infused water recipes for everyone to enjoy. I had most of the ingredients in my refrigerator so I got out my razor sharp mandoline and went to work thinly slicing everything. You really don't need a fancy mandoline to infuse water. I wanted my water to look extra pretty for all of you. If you have a mandoline and decide to use it watch those fingers. I'm currently nursing a mandoline cut I got Saturday while preparing home-fries. It's not the first time and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time that little doohickey draws blood.




Dirty Fruit Water 
aka 
Fruit Infused Water


There are no right or wrong combinations
Get creative and Infuse some water!


Raspberries + Strawberries + Blueberries
Improves skin complexion, fights acne and eczema, hydrates

Cucumbers + Limes + Lemon
nicked named flat belly water, aids in weight loss and hydration


Pineapples + Oranges + Mint
Immune defense, helps digestion and heartburn

Oranges + Lemons + Mint 
Boosts weight loss, help with appetite control 



Peace & Love,
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *