DIY Water Therapy for Skin

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends
It's time to brighten our skin with some water therapy.

Steam
I used to work for the nicest gym in San Francisco that was equipped with steam room and suana. On Friday nights, my standing date night, I made sure to steam for at least 10 minutes. Steaming removes toxins from the body and softens your skin
and complexion. Since I no longer work there my access to steam rooms are few and far between I give my face a steam bath a few times months.



What you need:
Large bowl
Boiling water
Thick towel



Carefully fill bowl with hot water
Make sure to place the bowl where you plan to steam, I would not recommend moving a large bowl of boiling water


Place face 4-5 inches away from the bowl


Drape towel over bowl creating a steam bath for your face

Steam for 3-5 minutes or as long as you can stand the heat 

This treatment 

Opens up pores and rids skin of excess oil, brightens complexion, and softens skin



My ex-boyfriend used a hot towel bath on his face after shaving regularly. He did have great skin, even though he was a lousy boyfriend. 

If you don't have time to give yourself a steam bath this works just as well. 

What you need
A small towel
Hot water, it doesn't need to b
e boiling hot, hot water from the facet works well

Soak towel in hot water
Squeeze out all water
Lay down and place towel on face 
Make sure to cover entire face

Stay like this until towel gets cold 

What you need:

Lots & lots of ice
A bathtub 

I've never done this one until today, omg is it cold! This water treatment reinvigorates the skin. Good luck

Fill bath up with cool water



Add ice to bath

Quickly sit in bath for 2-3 minutes or as long as you can stand it

Jump out and dry off 


Make sure to moisturize after all water treatments 


Today was short and sweet!

Peace & Love,

Mary









You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *