Probiotic Smoothie & Face Masks

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,

More probiotics comin' at ya!

We went over probiotic rich foods yesterday. I noticed that I left kefir off of my list which was an accident. Kefir is a rich plentiful source of natural probiotics. I hope no one was offended, but I didn't notice until this evening. Now everyone run out and get some Kefir!!!

I post a fair amount of smoothies on my blog and I post even more on my Instagram. Smoothies are the most efficient way to ensure I get fresh fruits and veggies. Why not throw some probiotics in the mix?

Any smoothie can be a "probiotic" smoothie, just add the contents of a probiotic capsule. 

I went to my local vitamin shop and purchased 90 capsules for 10 bucks. I think it's a great deal. I'm hoping to blow through this bottle in no time. 

Today I'm featuring a few probiotic smoothies and some cool acne fighting probiotic face masks.

Let's jump right in!
My boyfriend is starting to love smoothie demo days. I make 3-4 smoothies and he's my taster, adjusting the recipes to his liking. All of my smoothies are delicious and healthy and these next ones don't disappoint. 

Usually if a smoothie features raspberries I'm always game. I couldn't get enough of its rich texture and fresh fruity flavor. 


Makes 2 smoothies 
1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries - frozen or fresh 
1/2 cup raspberries - frozen or fresh
1 cup almond or cashew milk
2 tsp honey
Content of a few probiotic capsules
Blend until smooth and enjoy


Makes 2 Smoothie
1 fresh Mango or 1/2 cup frozen mango
1 cup vanilla flavored kefir 
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp flax seeds
Blend until smooth and enjoy


Here come the face masks

Probiotics invigorate and can be used as a natural exfoliant. The lactose enzymes in yogurt dissolve dirt and soothe skin. These masks work and I can defiantly tell the difference. My skin is soft and glowing.


The contents of 4-5 probiotic capsules
1-2 tsp extra virgin olive oil

Create a thick paster with capsules and olive oil
Massage into face
Let sit for 10 minutes
Rinse with warm water 


2 tbsp Greek yogurt
The contents of 2-3 probiotic capsules
Mix together well and smear over face
Allow to sit for 10 minutes 
Rinse with warm water 



Look how great my skin looks after these probiotic masks

That's all today folks!
Peace & Love?
Mary





Sent from my iPhone


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *