Happy New Year's Eve

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,
Sorry I've been MIA for a day or two, I'm in Miami hanging out with good friends, making memories while bringing in the new year with style. 

I'm ready to tackle 2015 with a vengeance by focusing on my business more then ever. 

What's you New Years resolution??? I would love to know. 

Alrighty friends, enjoy the pics... I'm going to bed.

Beautiful welcome sign in Miami airport

Fun in the sun

Silly silly silly girl

Love this piece of art... It speaks to me 

Trying to keep it healthy in South Beach 

Peace & Love,
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *