Salad Dressing Recipes

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,
Last night I dove head first into making my own salad dressings. I found the recipes in my favorite Cooking Light magazines. Adding and subtracting some of the ingredients, 2 dressings failed but I came up with 3 winners.

Make sure to play with your recipes, they aren't written in stone. Always be brave in the kitchen, if something doesn't turn out that's ok, there's always next time.

Enjoy the recipes

Classic Vinaigrette 


1-1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp chopped shallots
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp Dijon mustard 
1/8 tsp freshly cracked pepper
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Whisk together all ingredients and refrigerate 


Green Goddess Dressing


1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup reduced fat mayo
2 tsp Worcester sauce
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp srircaha
1 minced garlic clove
2/3 cup fresh parsley leaves
1/4 cup fresh tarragon
1/4 cup fresh chives
2 tbsp anchovy paste
Whisk together all ingredients and refrigerate


Cranberry Vinaigrette


1 cup fresh cranberry juice, muddled
1/2 cup fresh cranberries chopped
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp honey
2 tsp minced chives
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp fresh cracked pepper
Whisk together all ingredients and refrigerate

That's all today folks!
Peace & Love,
Mary


References:
www.cookinglight.com





You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *