Cardio Cardio Cardio

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,

Happy Friday!
I am on my way to Dallas TX right now. I've never been to Texas before and I can't wait to explore. If anyone knows of cool places to visit or fun fitness classes, near Dallas, please let me know. 

Today we are talking about cardio. I slowed down on my cardio since Costa Rica. I don't have to worry about fitting into a bikini anymore. If you know me you know I'm going to vow to pump up my cardio regiment TODAY.

My favorite form of cardio is the spin bike. For the last 4 years I've been spinning and winning. I am a certified spin instructor, at least 5 days a week I put myself through a grueling spin class. When I need a change I jump on the stair-master or rowing machine.

2-3 days a week I workout at home. Burpees, squats, push ups, jumping jacks, kettle bells, exercise balls, Swiss balls...

The plan is to update the ole workout adding another machine to my everyday cardio regiment. Today I tried the AMT Precore and I think I'm hooked. I burned 700 calorie in one hour. I have bad knees and haven't been able to run since jr high school. The AMT is the closest I've got to running without putting unneeded and unwanted pressure on my joints.

I'll keep you updated on my new workout plan. I'm thinking 2 days spin bike, 2 days alternating ATV and the rowing machine, sprinkling in the stair-master when I need an added boost on leg days. 

What's your favorite form of cardio? 


That's all folks,
Peace & Love,
Mary 






You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *