My Costa Rica Adventure... so far

/
0 Comments
Today I woke up in a dream, we have been in Costa Rica for the past 4 days and this, by far, has been the best day ever.

I love Traveling, but I love going on adventures more than anything. Yep, there is a serious difference between traveling and adventures, at least there is in my world. We travel a lot, pick a destination buy tickets, make reservations, and enjoy our trip. Then there are adventures where you explore, you only stay in one place a few days then on to the next one, exploring your new surroundings, staying in not so common places.

The trip has been as adventure.

We arrived in San Jose Costa Rica, and I'm not going to lie, it was kind of scary. We are in a 3rd world
Country, where they pretty much only speak Spanish. We rented a car and drove 2 hours to Jaco. I was told it would be full of night life and fun times, instead it was full of hookers and drugs. It was pretty dangerous, I didn't feel safe, but that's part of the adventure, you never know what your going to find. 

After staying in Jaco for a few days we ditch the place yesterday and drove 2 hours to Pantreansa, to catch a 1-1/2 hour ferry to next Prisca. From there we drove another 1-1/2 hours to Montazuma, through thick jungle and 10 miles of gravel road. 

GPS does not work well in this country so I had to relay on my iphone map and somehow got us to our destinations.

We are now enjoying Ylang Ylang yoga resort. It feels like something out of a movie! There are no TVs, you are forbidden to play music, all you can do is listen to the powerful waves hit the beach. I feel like I'm in heaven.

Our bungalow was $200 a day which includes breakfast and dinner!!!! The resort is situated on the beach, it feels like we found a hole in the matrix and we are going to enjoy every second of it.

That's all I have for you guys today. I'm heading to yoga class right now. Oh did I mention there are free yoga classes 2 times a day, one at 8:30 and one at 4:30. I can't wait to get my yoga on!!

I think we are renting atvs and checking out different beaches later on today. I'll keep you guys posted!!




PS: my body is still looking good. Thank good I worked for this trip, I don't have a 6 pack but I also don't have a belly, and that's all I really care about! 


Peace and love friends
Blessings
Mary 




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *