Challenge Monday

/
0 Comments
It's Challenge Monday's Ya'll

Fitness Challenge
I challenge you to complete my Booty Lift workout 3-4 days this week

Challenge Synopsis

  • Keeping a tight lower body is important to me and I hope it's important to all of you guys
  • Squats are functional exercises that tone and sculpt your legs as well as lift and round your butt
  • Everyone needs and wants a toned booty

Why Why Why

  • Squats strengths quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves
  • Squats build muscles, muscles burn fat
  • Squats help maintain mobility by increasing your lower body strength
  • Squats help strengthen multiple muscles which can prevent injury

Material

  • Water
  • Strong body
  • Strong mind
  • Some extra energy
  • Willpower

Directions
Booty Lift Challenge
Complete 4 sets of 25 reps 
of each exercise
3-4 days a week



Remember to 
*keep your back straight, chest up
*push butt out while squatting 
*toes should never go over feet
*keep abdominal engaged and body tight during the exercise

Side to Side squats
Squat Jumps
Sumo Squats
Squat Pulses
Single Leg Dead Lift Squats



My Take
I naturally have a big butt so I'm constantly working on toning my lower body. Everyone knows how to do a squat, these ramped up babies will kick, tone, and sculpt your legs and butt at the same time. My goal is to have a beautifully toned muscle butt and these squat variations will get me there.


Nutrition Challenge
3 day vegan challenge
Challenge Synopsis

  • I challenge you to eat strictly vegan at least 3 days this week
  • Vegans do not consume any meat or meat byproducts
    • No eggs, no butter, no milk, no cheese, no honey...


Why Why Why

  • Maintaining a vegan diet can: improve cardiovascular healthy, lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, prevents muscular degeneration, fights prostate, colon, and breast cancer, increases energy, weight loss, helps maintain and improve hair skin and nails, eliminates some PMS symptoms, alleviates migraines, and alleviates some allergies

Materials

  • A vegan diet includes all grains, beans, legumes, vegetables, and fruit
  • There are also vegan versions of popular foods like hot dogs and ice cream

Directions

  • Pick 3 days this week and eat strictly vegan style
  • I'll be posting breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas and recipes on my blog daily 
  • Try new things and get all the way out of your comfort zone

My Take
This challenge is exciting. I've been eating vegan on and off for the last couple of weeks, I'm going balls to the wall all vegan all day for at least 3 days. I will miss eggs the most, but I know I can make it. Good luck everyone

Self Improvement Challenge
I challenge you to read at least 30 minutes a day everyday this week

Challenge Synopsis
Read a book, magazine, cookbook, old journals, read anything you want everyday this week, for at least 30 minutes a day

Why Why Why 

  • Benefits of reading everyday
    • The brain needs mental stimulation to stay healthy and fight off Alzheimer's and dementia
    • Reading whatever you want is a great stress reliever
    • Everything you read fills your head with new knowledge, knowledge is power, it can never be taken away from you
    • Reading helps improve your memory
    • Reading builds your analytical thinking skills
    • Reading improves focus and concentration
    • Reading is free entertainment

Materials

  • Books
  • Magazines
  • Cookbooks
  • Blogs
  • A little extra time

Directions

  • Find or make time everyday this week
  • Curl up with your favorite book, magazines, blog, any reading material that interests you
  • Read baby read!

My Take
I read multiple blogs a day, but that's not going to count as my 30 minutes of fun reading. I'll be on vacation soon and I've been pulling out some of my favorite books. I read a lot as a child and teenager, I'm hoping this challenge sparks my love for novels again. Can't wait to loose myself in a book again.

That's all I have for you guys today
Blessings,
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *