Bath Detoxes

/
0 Comments
It's Detox Week
We are starting with detox baths because I like soaking my toxins away. I workout a lot and my body is always sore, I've been using epson salt to relive my aches and pains for the last few years, that's what got me thinking about bath detoxes. The recipes below naturally rids your body of toxins. 


Detox Bath Tips
  • Hot water opens up pores of the skin and will make you sweat
  • Keep a towel handy to wipe off excess sweat
  • Do not soak for longer than 30 minutes
  • Make sure to drink plenty of water before, during, and after your bath
  • Your body might continue to sweat after your bath
  • Don't be surprised if you keep sweating after your bath
  • Detox Baths are very relaxing make sure not to fall asleep in the tub
  • Detox baths help remove toxins from the body while allowing you to relax in a nice hot bath
  • Detox baths have been around since Shakespeare times
  • Detox bath encourages the body to efficiently flush out toxins
Salt Detox Bath

1/4 cup sea salt
1/4 cup epson salt
1/4 cup baking soda
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar

Dissolve salt, epson salt, and baking soda in 2 cups boiling water

Store in quart sized jar while you fill the tub with hot water
Add apple cider vinegar and salt mixture
Soak up to 30 minutes

I found this recipe on www.wellnessmama.com

Benefits of this Detox Bath

  • Good for irritated skin
  • Boosts magnesium levels
  • Relaxes the nervous system
  • Soothes aching muscles
  • Aids in muscles strain
  • Helps cold and sinus congestion
  • Reduces inflammation 
  • Relieves cramps
  • Helps circulatory system
Oxygen Detox Baths
2 cups (or more) Hydrogen Peroxide
1 tbsp fresh ginger minced

Add peroxide and ginger to a hot tub

Soak up to 30 minutes


Benefits of this detox bath
  • Helps clear congestion
  • Alleviates body aches
  • Good for allergy relief
  • Improves skin
  • Helps with cold and flu symptoms
Apple Cider Vinegar Bath Detox
Add 1-2 cups of pure apple cider vinegar to a hot bath
Soak up to 30 minutes

Benefits of this detox bath
  • Good for arthritis
  • Can alleviate gout
  • Aids Inflammatory issues
**I am not a physician, try all detoxes at your own risk. If you feel lightheaded get out of the bath immediately. 

Tomorrow I'm sharing some tea recipes.

That's all folks
Blessings,
Mary 

References:
www.healthylivinghowto.com
www.examiner.com
www.mindbodygreen.com




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *