Detox Tea

/
0 Comments
I like teas because they are easier to put together than smoothies, plus you don't need any extra equipment. Tea is warm and yummy especially if you put a lot of honey in it. I was pleasantly surprised with how tasty these detox teas were. 
Time to dig in


Natural  Liver Detox

2 tbs freshly minced ginger or powdered ginger
2 tbs freshly minced turmeric or powdered turmeric 
pinch of black pepper
1/2 tsp vanilla extract 
1 tsp raw honey
1/4 cup almond milk, or any other nut milk
Boiling water
Fill mug 1/2 way with boiling water
Add turmeric and ginger
cover and let steep for 10-15 minutes
Stir in cinnamon, black pepper, vanilla, honey
Fill rest of mug with almond milk

Benefits of this detox tea
  • Treats ovarian cancer
  • Prevents colon cancer
  • Helps with morning sickness
  • Reduces pain and inflammatory issues
  • Helps prevent and treat cold and flu symptoms
  • Can relive migraines

Green Tea Detox

2 slices cucumber
1 slice lemon
1 tsp ground or freshly minced ginger
1 tsp ground or freshly minced turmeric
2 strawberries
1 tsp honey
1 green tea bag
Seep green tea for 3-5 minutes
Add cucumber, lemon, strawberries, honey and ice
Enjoy!


Benefits of this detox tea
  • Has fat burning properties 
  • Aids in digestion
  • Can alleviate headaches
  • Alleviates congestion



2 lemons
1/2 cucumbers
10-12 mint leaves
3 quarts filtered water
Add all ingredients to a pitcher and allow to brew overnight
Enjoy!

Benefits of this detox water
  • Helps flush impurities out of body
  • Helps maintain a flat belly
2-3 slices of lemon
2-3 slices of orange
Place ingredient in mason jar 
Fill with water
Allow to seep for at least 1 hour

Benefits of this detox water
  • Aids in digestion
  • High in vitamin C
  • Protects immune system
  • Can alleviate heartburn
Cucumber Citrus Detox

3-5 Slices cucumbers
2-3 Slices of limes
2-3 Slices of lemons
2-3 Slices of grapefruit
Add all ingredients to mason jar
Allow to seep for at least 1 hour before drinking


Benefits of detox water
  • Helps with weight management
  • Aids in digestion 
  • Helps bloating
  • Hydrates the body

That's it guys!
Enjoy these yummy recipes and your detox week.
Notice I'm not giving you any crazy instructions about fasting or only consuming these detoxes. Since we are naturally  riding our body of impurities there is no reason fast or stop eating. I would suggest consuming a clean diet consisting of lots of water, salads, raw fruit, raw veggies, and lean protein. I would stay away from carbs or anything else that makes your body work to digest it. 

Tomorrow is Smoothie Detox Day!
Blessings,
Mary 




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *