It's a Lazy Beach Day

/
0 Comments
Hola!!!

My Spanish is improving every day. We were supposed to pack up and leave tomorrow, but I was successful in convincing my boyfriend to stay an extra day. I do not want to leave paradise and he doesn't either.

I don't have any eventfully stories to share with all of you today. I went to the beach, brought some homemade jewelry in town, and commingled with some locals.

I just finished 'The Glitter Factory' by Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor. The book is about 2 women who took $200 and turned it into Juicy Couture. Now I'm starting #girlboss. I wanted to read inspirational books on this vacation; so when I return to the states I'll be inspired to take this blog to the next level.


The waves ate me alive. There was sand everywhere. 
I rinsed of in the pool waterfall


That's all I have for you today folks. 
Peace and Love
Mary 








You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *