Intervals, good posture, and lower body exercises

/
0 Comments
Hello Friends



It's time to rev up my exercise routine... again. Ever since I got back from Canada I can tell my body is looking for more of a challenge, and I'm always looking for the next step in my journey.  I have a lot of traveling coming up this year, and I need to Keep It Tight. #keepinititght

Always a woman that cherishes a little  interval training, I'm adding this circuit to my routine 5-6 days a week. 



Now that we got intervals out of the way, lets focus on good posture. 


Feeling great so far, its time to tackle some new lower body exercises. 

Activation exercises

- Glute Bridges



- Lying Side clam


- Bird Dog



Time to Work Exercises

-High Step Ups




- Dead Lifts



- Bulgarian Spilt Squats



Stretch out that booty

Hip Flexor Stretch



Piriformis Stretch



That's enough for one day. Tomorrow we will tackle one of my favorite parts of the body to work. Abdominals. 

Blessings
Ms Mary



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *