Cancer Sucks Drinks

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, my shorts are short and I’m loving every minute of it. I've been cancer awareness crazy these last few days and I feel empowered. Sadly my boyfriend shared his narrow minded views with me and it broke my heart. He said nobody cares, nobody cares about cancer diets and people don't want to read about it. I know he's wrong and his ignorance is not bliss. It was disappointing to hear his opinion but it is his opinion and we have an agreement not to judge each other. I am going to lead by example. We are sticking to the anti-cancer diet this week and I'm looking for a cancer awareness rally or event we can both attend. He has never been personally effected by this horribly invasive disease and I’m hoping to alter his mindset. Give me luck friends, I'm going to need it.

ANTI-CANCER DIET SMOOTHIE

Processed with Moldiv

Acia - 1 frozen smoothie pack
1/4 cup coconut water
1 large ripe banana
1/4 cup blueberries - fresh or frozen
2 tbsp goji berries
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup raspberries - fresh or frozen 
1/4 cup black berries -  - fresh or frozen

Add all ingredients to high powered blender and blend until smooth


ANTI-CANCER DIET GREEN JUICE

Processed with Moldiv
1 heaping cup Spinach 
1 heaping cup Kale 
1/2 inch nub Ginger  
1 clove Garlic 
3 medium apples
1 lemon without skin

Add all ingredients to high powered juicer 

Both recipes are boyfriend approved. He loved the smoothie, he was scared to try the juice but as soon as he did I didn’t get another drop. 


XOXO
MARY


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *