Coming Soon

/
0 Comments
Hi!

I had a long weekend but I'm ready to jump right back into the swing.




I still have a few days worth of unpacking to do. If Costa Rica taught me anything, it taught me how to appreciate my life. Hopefully my days of nagging my man to unpack  expeditiously are over. It's been more than a week and I haven't had the time to touch my own suitcase. Oh well, today is the the day, a quick early morning bike ride and I'm finally going to unpack. 

I hope to redesign the blog tomorrow. I read different blogs daily. I enjoy supporting my favorite bloggers, as well as getting ideas on how to improve Evolving With Mary. 

I received a lot of emails, comments and followers in the last few years and I'm so proud of my growth. But most of all I am humbled by the support. I wouldn't be evolving if I didn't expect more from myself.

I can't wait to create my dream website featuring recipe cards, an item index, DIY page, and much more. I want Evolving With Mary to be something special that touches lives and inspire change.


Thank you for always being here with me!


Peace & Love
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *