Who Siphons Gas

/
0 Comments
What a day.


I was awaken at 4am by the police ringing the door bell to let me know that someone tried to siphon gas from my car. I just moved to a very nice neighborhood, and I'm pretty surprised. I do have the oldest car on the block, but I thought that was a positive not a negative. 



After I talked to the police I couldn't go back to sleep. I've been up since 4am and I'm exhausted. 

AT&T is coming to set up the Internet, a locksmith is coming by today to change the locks, and I have to call Comcast to get the cable working in the house. I also want to unpack most of my stuff. 

So that's my day today. 

Hope your day is as productive as mine. 



Hearts!!
Ms Mary 


You may also like

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *