Just one more day

/
0 Comments
 Hello Friends!!


Today is the big day!!

It’s moving day. Yesterday I did a few drop offs in my car to make it easier on the movers. The movers are coming at 11am and 1-800-JUNK is coming around 4pm. Everything is pretty much packed up and ready to go. The only things left are my kitchen, and a few random things. It’s almost over.

Still haven’t been able to workout like I want to this week. Moving is no joke, and my new house has a ton of stairs. I got a serious workout yesterday running up and down, up and down, up and down. I’m not complaining at all, but I’m still craving some burpees, squats, planks, and lunges. Who would have thought that I would crave exercising, but I am. Soon...soon...soon everything will be back to normal. 





I’ve been eating a lot better, enjoying salads for lunch, and avoiding fried foods. I’m happier, and I have a lot more energy. My body enjoys crispy lettuces, raw vegetables and no salad dressing and I love my body.




I've always had a crush on this guy, maybe now I know why. 






Lets get this party started!!!
Blessings my friends
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *