Moving moving and moving

/
0 Comments
 Hello Friends

Yesterday was a good day. I moved most of the day and hung out with my Bestie. I think I’m back to reality. Caribana was amazing but now I’m back on my grid trying to be the best person I can be.


I’ve been packing and moving my house, impressing others and myself. I do a lot of functional training, which is an advantage when you have to carry bags and boxes most of the day. I don’t like asking people to help me move because it’s such an hassle. But my bestie surprised me and helped me out a lot last night.


I haven’t been able to work out as much as I would like. Moving is a serious work out, but I’m still craving more. I can’t wait to kick my own butt, panting, sweating, and loving every second of it. Exercising is addictive. I might have a serious problem. JK



So that’s what going on with me today, just more moving. I put a few of my goals to the side for the next week. Moving is a full time job, I hate living out of boxes, so I know I will make sure to unpack as soon as possible.


 
I think it’s a good idea if I set up the TVs today. That way, at least I have something to watch when I get into this new house. Internet is coming Wednesday, and the cable is already on. I’m going to have to go to Starbucks for a couple of days to complete my blog, but I’m fine with that. I’m noticing the more I’m out in public the more I network with people.

Alrighty friends.
Time to get this day started right.

Check out this hat I found. I haven’t worn it in years. When I brought it my dreads didn’t even fit in it.

Rastafariiii......



Hearts.
Ms Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *