Paying Bills, Spending Money, and food food food

/
0 Comments
Good Morning friends

Today is going to be a better day then yesterday. 



Today I need to pay some bills and spend more money.

Today is Ikea day!!! Yay



The insurance inspection is today and we can't be home for it, sooo at 12:45pm we are heading straight to Emeryville. Our first stop will be Brown Sugar Kitchen on Mandala Parkway. They have the best chicken waffles in The Bay Area.



Then off to ikea for some light shopping. I like spending money and I'm having fun picking out thing for my new place.

I usually post a lot more exercise related topics but since I'm living out of boxes I can't get to some of my favorite books to share facts with all of you. 

I'm hoping everything will be back to normal by Monday. Please hang in there with me. I'm doing the best I can.


Ms. Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *