Marketing, Train Insane, and Zucchini Chips

/
0 Comments
Happy Monday, 



I had a very relaxing weekend, which should lead into a uber productive week. 

This week I'm doing research for my walking club. The plan is to start marketing on the 1st of September, I need to walk around, and find different trails that will challenge cardio endurance. There are plenty of hills where I live, and I plan on utilizing them. There are also lots of stairs around my neighborhood, and stairs are always a challenge, no matter how often you do or do not exercise. 

I'm also starting a new marketing campaigns to get fit for the holidays. Always one to look ahead, the time of the year is quickly approaching where you have to see family and friends. It's time to start sweating to make sure you look your best while being asked about marriage, kids, and your life goals. 

The hardest part of my marketing campaign is creating a website. I know how to do it, but it's been so long that I'm very very very nervous about jumping back into the coding world, I know a website is imperative to growing to my business. 

That's enough business talk

New exercise routine!



My body has been looking good lately, and I figure this is the best time to rev up my exercise regiment. 

I completed this workout on Saturday and it kick my butt, in a great way. 

10 minuted timed stretched
5 minuted timed foam rolling 
25 In-0uts
25 Bicycles
25 Reverse Bicycles
25 Crunchy Frogs
25 wide leg situps
25 Scissors
25 Hip Butt Ups
25 Heels to Heaven
25 Roll Up Vs
25 Leg climbers
25 Kayakers
60 second plank
60 second Side Plank (left)
60 second Side Plank (right)
- 2 minute timed break
Plank 10s (x3)
25 deep Squat (x3)
25 around the world lunges (x3)
25 Up downs (x3)
25 Rotating planks (x3)
-2 minute timed cool down
10 minuted timed stretch
5 minuted timed foam rolling. 
DONE!



What a workout. I wanted to quit after my first set of the last 5 exercises, but my new motto  kept me going. 

Train insane or remain the same

Tonight I'm going to make these Zucchini chips. Not only are they healthy, they look tasty and they can help curb my chip cravings. 



Ingredients
-1/4 cup breadcrumbs
-1/4 grated parmesan cheese (optional)
-1/8 tsp black pepper
-1/2 heaping cup whole wheat flour
-1 cup cold milk
-1 tsp apple cider vinegar
-2- 1/2 cups sliced zucchini (about 2 small zucchinis)

Preparation
-Pre Heat oven to 425 degrees
-In a small medium bowl combine breadcrumbs & cheese  & black pepper
-In separate bowl add flour, milk, and vinegar
-Gently stir until combined but do not over stir
-Dip zucchini Slices in flour mixture
-Dredge in breadcrumb mixture
-Place coated zucchini sliced on baking sheet (use pam or line with foil)
-Bake for 30 minutes
-Flip slices over once halfway through cooking
-cook until browned and crispy

http://thejoyofcleaneating.com/recipes/zucchini-chips/

Wish me luck. The recipe seems easy enough. Can't wait to try them 

Have a wonder-fill Monday!

Blessings
Mary 



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *