Moving, Fan Fest, and Exercising

/
0 Comments
What a weekend. 



The move went great. My body is aching, but I am finally in my new house. It's beautiful, peacful, and it feels tropical. I'm still getting used to having so much space, but that's a great thing to get used to. 

On Saturday I went to 49ers Fan Fest, it was just what I needed to get ready for the season. There is nothing like seeing those big football players up close, hitting each other, and getting hyped. I feed off of their energy, and the next thing you know I'm chest bumping, screaming, and losing my mind on the sideline. There is nothing like football season. I can't wait. 


My Bestie and I looking cute and enjoying the beautiful day

Always sneaking on the Sideline

49ers Faithful

Hello  Gentlemen


I've decided to join to gym. I have a lot more space in my new home, but I don't want to make any of the rooms into a workout room, which means its finally time to join a gym. I got a 3 day VIP pass to Fitness SF in Corte Madara. The gym is small, clean, and unpretentious, which is excalty what i'm looking for. The plan is to hit up the gym for a few hours today. It will be my first workout since I went on vacation. I'm looking forward to utilizing the cardio equpiment, TRX, and getting into some serious pull ups. I'm ready for a new challenge, ready to make the next step in transforming my body.



Thats pretty much all thats going on with me today. After the gym I'm going to Ikea to spend more money, and get things for the house. Everything is going pretty smoothly, no complains over here. 

Todays Workout:
Timed 10 minuted Stretch
30 minutes medium intensity Cardio
20 Jump Squats
20 Kickback Crunches
20 Jump Squats - deep hold
20 Rotating Planks
20 Side step Lunges
20 Hip Raises
20 Tri Press Planks
20 Cursty Lunges
20 V-Ups
20 Side Step Hops
20 Side Plank Up-Downs
2 minute break
20 Jumping Jack Squats
20 Scissors
20 Step Back lunges
20 Rotating Planks Kick Backs
20 Hop Close Jump Squats
20 Rotating Plank Tricep Press
20 Leg Raises
20 1 legged Side to Side hops
50 Squats
25 In Outs
25 Bicycle Crunches
25 Reverse Bicycle Crunches
25 Crunchy Frogs
25 Cross Leg/Wide leg Sit ups
25 Scissors
25 Hip Butt Ups
25 Heels to Heaven
25 Roll Up V Sits
25 Leg Climbers
25 Kayakers
5 Pull Ups
15 minutes low intensity Cardio 
10 minute Timed Stretch 



Time to get to work!!!!
Can't wait to sweat. 
Hearts my friends
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *