Living for the Weekend

/
0 Comments
Happy Monday!!

I had a pretty awesome weekend and I can’t wait to share it with all of you.

Friday night was Date Night!!!

We went to Coco 500 http://coco500.com/ in San Francisco and truly enjoyed ourselves. It’s been a while since we went out to dinner, so I dressed up super sexy, in a short purple t-shirt dress, and some high white wedges. The dress was pretty short, but it’s summer, and I like to show off the body that I work so hard for. 

As soon as we walked into the restaurant I saw him, my boyfriends, Father’s, good friend. I started freaking out, of course it wasn’t that big of a deal, but all I could think of was my boyfriend father hearing about how short my dress was. Tits and Ass that’s pretty much all you could see. Oh well. It was date night, and I’m 30, not dead. My boyfriend said it was fine, but I must admit I’m still a little freaked out, total embarrassment might be the best word to describe my feelings.

Saturday we attended a family BBQ, pool party. I was excited about the heat, but when we arrived at our destination I couldn’t believe how hot it truly was. 92 degrees felt like 100 degrees. That didn’t stop the party, we got to hang out with family and friends that I haven’t seen in a while. The party was great, good food, good company, and a pool to jump in when you got too hot. I don’t like going to parties empty handed so I made these Snickerdoodle bars. They were amazing!


Ingredient

2 ¼ cup all purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 cup brown sugar
½ tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Cinnamon-sugar
½ Cup Granulated sugar
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2 Sticks Unsalted Butter
2 large eggs

Preparation


  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Butter a 12 by 9 inch baking pan and set aside
  3. Cream butter and sugars with an electric mixer at high speed until fluffy


  1. Add baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, then mix at low speed to blend


  1. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat at medium until just incorporated


  1. Add flour and mix on low speed until blended


  1. Scrap dough into pan, smooth it in an even layer


  1. Bake until lightly golden and set in center, about 30 minutes


  1. Transfer pan to cooling rack is desired, spinkle cinnamon-sugar over war bars and then let cool completely or dust cooled bars with confectioners’ sugar

Nutritional Information
Calories: 96
Fat: 5g
Saturated fat: 3g
Protein: 1g
Carbohydrate: 12g
Fiber: 0g
Cholesterol: 23mg
Sodium 48mg

These things were great!! Super moist, a little spicy, and very satisfying.


On Sunday we went to the Marin Italian Street Drawing Festival.It's all Chalk!
Check out the pictures

 Kids Drawings




 Adult Drawings














The festival was sweet, small, and very family orientated. There were a few events going on in the city: Stern Grove Festival, and Gay Pride, it was nice to stay away from the madness and enjoy such beautiful works of art. The artists are talents, and pretty dedicated. It was over 90 degrees yesterday.

That was my weekend.
Lots of fun stuff!!!

This month I’m moving so I have to put some of my marketing campaigned on hold but that’s ok.

My challenges are still going strong. My body feels tight and taunt. All is well in my world.

Today should be an interesting day to say the least. Shopping for furniture with the boyfriend is always an adventure.

Enjoy your Monday and this upcoming heat wave.

Hearts









You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *