Its Friday! We made it

/
0 Comments
Happy Friday my friends


 
So happy we made it

This weekend I'm keeping it pretty low. The next 2 weeks are going to be very busy for me. I'm looking forward to a few lazy days around the house, sleeping in, playing games, and just relaxing. That's my entire plan.



I finished shredding my shirt. It came out pretty good. Let me know what you think. It pretty hard to get a good picture of it, but I tried my best for you guys.







Last night we had Burmese food it was delicious. Check out the pictures
Mandalay, 4344 California St, San Francisco, CA 94118

I'm going to shop for an concert outfit and some vacation clothes next week. I'm looking forward to spending money. I haven't been shopping in a while and it feels like I'm going through withdraws.

I've gotten a lot of positive responses to my body building idea. I'm surprised because most people seem to look down upon body building. I'm looking forward to trying something new. Maybe I'll start training in October or November. I'm already looking towards next summer. 
That's all Folks. 
Its time for me to get my day started. I have to clean today. :( We are moving soon, and I haven't cleaned the house in about 2 weeks. Clothes are everywhere, I can't even sit on the couch in my office, because of all the paper work spread about. Give me luck. I'm about to dive in. 

Hearts My friends
Enjoy your weekend. 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *