Outfits, Exercise, and Excitement

/
0 Comments
 Hello Friends

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was highly productive, which was a surprise. My boyfriend wanted to stay in and read all weekend. I love a man that reads, but I love a man that let’s me work on my projects, without bothering me, even more. I got to outline my next few projects, and create an Ad for myself, and my friend. It felt good to be creative during the weekend.


I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting for this Friday to come.

This Friday is the Legends of Summer Tour, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Its my boyfriends 30th birthday, which he hates celebrating. Some people just don’t like their birthdays. Since it’s his 30th I ignored his requests and invited some of his friends to the concert, and dinner the next day. It's thrilling to know that it's his birthday, and soon his friends will be around to help us celebrate, but it's torture not being able to tell him what’s going on. I yelled at him last night for looking at my phone. Not really my style. I felt horrible, but I can’t have my surprise ruined now. My man is starting to get suspicious. He’s noticing his friend’s names popping up on my phone, and he’s trying to get out of going to the concert. Just 4 more days and all of this will be over!! I can’t wait for this weekend.



Outfit of Concert
I had the great idea of shredding a shirt. It looked good, but not good enough to turn heads at the concert. I think I’m going another route, something like getting a shirt specially made. I still might cut the bottom into strips, I’m not 100% sure yet.



I'm almost done with the squat challenge II, I’m up to 380 squats a day. My legs look firm, juicy, and ready for shorts, a mini skirt, or spandex. Depending on the weather, I would like to finish this outfit with shorts and some wedges. I plan on going to forever 21, H&M, and a few random boutiques to piece together the rest of my outfit.


My body

Lately I’ve been getting a lot of complements on my arms, legs, butt, and abdominals. I’m not surprise, I’ve put in a lot of work to get my body where it is, but I’m always honored when anyone complements me on my body.

I put together a few of my favorite exercises.

Arms:
Plank Rotations – 20 reps

Shoulders, upper back, chest, triceps, biceps and abs
  • Begin in full push-up position (legs extended, abs engaged, wrists under shoulders).
  • Slowly rotate body to the right, lifting right arm toward ceiling and bringing right leg behind you.
  • Push your hips up high, away from floor, keeping both feet grounded.
  • Lower back to push-up position; then rotate to left.
  • Do 3 reps on each side.


Butt:
Curtsy Lunges – 20 reps each side

Works hips, butt, quadriceps, hamstrings, abs
  • Stand with your feet hip-width apart, hands on your hips.
  • Take a big step back with your left leg, crossing it behind your right.
  • Bend your knees and lower your hips until your right thigh is nearly parallel to the floor (shown).
  • Keep your torso upright and your hips and shoulders as square as possible.
  • Return to start.
  • Perform 20 reps and repeat, stepping back with your right leg.
  • Add dumbbells once you master the movement with perfect form.

Legs:
Squats – 20 reps

Works quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes,
  • Keep your feet shoulder-width apart and your back straight.
  • Bend your knees and lower your rear as if you were sitting down in a chair.
  • Keep your knees right over your ankles.


Abdominals:
Kayakers – 25 reps

Works abdominals and oblique
  • Seated, clasp your hands together and raise your feet out, 4-6 inches off the floor.
  • You may need to bend them to make this easier.
  • Twist your upper torso from side to side, touching your knuckles on each side. 
  • Do these fast, 

Cardio:
Blurpes

Full body cardio workout
  • Begin in a squatted position with your hands on the floor in front of you
  • Jump your feet back behind you as you lower your torso to the ground as if in the bottom phase of a push-up.
  • Jump your feet back up towards your hands as if in the starting position again
  • Jump straight up into the air extending your arms vertically to the sky, and repeat

These are some of my favorite exercises
I complete them at least 4-5 days a week, sometimes more.

Try them and enjoy the results.




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *