Let the adventure begin

/
0 Comments
I've been talking about this trip so much, I'm finding it hard to wrap my head around the fact that is finally here!! 

I'm in Maryland, tomorrow we are going to Baltimore, then we are heading to Toranto Canada.



Last year my boyfriend took my around the world, we spent 3 months traveling to 7 different countries. 



Italy ➡ France ➡ Monaco ➡ Germany ➡ Austria ➡ Greece ➡ Japan

It was the best time of my life.  Ever since last summer I've been dying to get another stamp on my passport. When my sister found this Caribana trip it felt like a sign from God. Can't wait to leave my home land, exchange money, experience new sights, sounds,and favor combinations. 



Icing on the cake:
This will by my Mother and Sisters first time out of the Country, and my first time out of the country without the boyfriend.


In October my boyfriend and I are traveling to England ➡ Scottland ➡ Ireland.  

I'm really considering starting a travel blog. Not only do I travel outside of the country numourous times a year, I also travel all over the United States during the winter . 

Starting a travel blog feels like the  next logical step in my blogging journey. There are a few questions I must tackle before becoming a travel blogger. 

⛔ How often should I blog? Should I only blog when I travel?
⛔ Should I include food reviews? Letseatsf.blogspot.com is currently in the works
⛔ How do I grow my following? Where should I advertise
⛔ Should the blog be facts about the destination or should I share my everyday adventure

By looking at the top travel blogs I should be able to answer all of these questions 

Going to work all those questions out over the vacation. Get ready for some travel blogging, it's time to get my feet wet and expand my horizons.






You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *