Its time for Caribana

/
0 Comments
 Hello Everyone,

Today is going to be crazy!!!

I’m leaving for Maryland tonight, then to Toronto Canada, for Caribana. Excited doesn’t even come close to what I'm feeling right now. Time to pack, and get everything in order.


The Concert was epic. The best concert I’ve ever attended. After a quick shopping trip I settled on two outfits.



Since it was my boyfriend’s birthday I let him pick… and the winner is:


My surprise held up perfectly, my man was shocked, surprised, overwhelmed and so happy. He fell in love with me a little more that day.

Sorry to keep this posting so short, but I have to get everything together, and make sure I don’t forget anything.

Hearts!
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *