Happy 5th of July!

/
0 Comments
I don't know how your 4th of July was but mine was pretty epic.

I checked out the Marin fair on the 3rd and it certainly didn't disappoint.  My boyfriend won my friend and I a few oversized prizes and I truly enjoyed all of the greasy, fried, fair food. 

I devoured egg rolls, garlic fries, curly fries, and a funnel cake. Yummy yum yum all in my tummy. 




Earlier that day I went to the site of the America's Cup Race. It looks like its going to be a great event. It's supposed to bring millions of people to the Bay Area. 

On the 4th of July we went to china town and enjoyed some authentic Chinese food. I got a 2 hour workout in and made a farro salad and a few hot dogs, then we took a nice leisurely walk down Bridgeway in Sausalito. I was surprised at how many people crowed the streets. while exploring  we ran into an outdoor concert. Hundreds of people crowed parks and over spilled to the walkways. We found a nice spot at a bar and spent the rest of our 4th of July hanging out and making new friends at a new local watering hole. 





Around 9:30pm we figured out why so many people came to Sausalito for the 4th. Not only do u have an up, close, and personal view of the Sausalito fireworks, you also get a great view of the San Francisco fireworks. 

All in all I had a great 3rd and 4th of July. I hope u enjoyed your days. 


Hearts my friend 

Have a great weekend. 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *