Just Another Thursday

/
0 Comments
Hello Everyone

Today is going to be a great day.

I was super productive yesterday. I finally created a few workout plans that people have been asking for. Check them out:



I will admit going to school for Graphic Design was pretty smart on my part. It has enhanced every job and business that I have ever had. Thanks AI



Today should be a good day. I’m not doing anything big. I need to finish a few ads to post around the city, and hang out in North Beach. No Clients today!!!


The weather in the Bay Area looks slightly overcast but they said it should clear up by noon. I hope they are right. I need some sun today.

That’s really about it for me. I’m feeling good, happy, and excited.


Shout out to my Man, love you honey 


I’ve been working on shredding my vintage shirt. It’s a fun process, but it takes a while. I’m hoping to have it finished by tomorrow. It looks super cool so far, can’t wait to show all of you the finished product.

Enjoy your Thursday everyone.

Hearts
Type to you soon


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *