Its Friday Baby!!!!

/
0 Comments
It's Friday and I feel good!

Ab Challenge II Day 9, 6/27/13
Push Up Challenge Day 9, 6/27/13 
Squat Challenge II Day 9, 6/27/13 (250 squats)

I will admit I had a productive week.

Always one to look forward to the future, I feel like I am accomplishing the ground work for opportunities that are coming soon. Who knows what’s going to happen. Life is roller coaster and I’m going to ride it all night long

As I get older I find myself enjoying the smaller things in life. I know I look at my boyfriend with stars in my eyes. I appericate the love he shows me on a daily bases and I can reflect on my past relationships. No one has ever made me feel so special, and I bask in it. 

I enjoy puzzles, card games, and a simple text session with a friend. Instead of trying to hit up the hottest Night Club In San Francisco I like to stay home and chill out, find a good movie, make dinner, and just hang. 


Right now I’m 30 in a few months I’ll be 31, I love my age. I’m not ashamed, or depressed, I knew I was going to get older, and I’m happy that I’m doing it gracefully. I find that I’m closer to my mother then I have ever been, because I can relate to her more. After 29 the rose colored glass came off and I realized my mother is a women, she did the best she could with what she had. 

I like that my father and her continued Southern traditions in our home. I was the youngest so I cooked dinner 5 nights a week, we had to say Yes Ma’ma, and No Sir to any adult we talked to. I grew up in a very strict environment, and as much as it pains me to admit it, that environment made me the hard working, self motivated, self driven woman that I am today. Nothing truly scares me, other then getting pregnant, I feel like I can take on the world and still come out on top. 

I’ve come a mighty long way from a girl that comforted herself with food, to a woman that is ready to lead whoever wants to follow. I know I still have work to do. I’m still not the woman that I was born to become, but I’m working on her. Everyday I’m moving closer to her. She’s truly beautiful, and I can’t wait to meet her.


Face Yoga

I’m all about staying young. I will admit I look dam good for 30. My body looks like I’m in my mid 20s, my skin looks just as plump and firm, every now and again I notice my boobs aren’t as firm as they used to be, but if you invest in a few good bras you can fool everyone. My philosophy is preventive treatments to make sure I age gracefully. Working out on a daily bases, drinking plenty of water, eating clean organic food, and taking my vitams, those are all preventive trements. 

I’m thinking about adding Face Yoga into my everyday routine. My Nana is 82 and still doesn’t have one wrinkle, My mother is in her late 50s and she still doesn’t have one wrinkle. I want to age like these women, and I’m going to do everything and anything in my power to preserve my youthfulness.

Face Yoga is the beauty trend of the moment but it has been around for a while. It is proven to smooth wrinkles, firm jawlines, and create a healthy glow. Stars like Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston are said to do Face Yoga on a regular basis to help curb the signs of aging.

I’m up to try anything. Here are a few poses. Tell me what you think


Owl: Make two 'C' shapes with the fingers round the eyes, then relax the forehead and open the eyes wide. Repeat three times then hold for ten seconds


The V: Make a 'V' sign by positioning fingers at each end of the eyebrows and create a powerful squint. Relax and repeat six more times. Finish by squeezing eyes shut for ten seconds. Relax



Circle the eyes: Place index fingers at the edge of eyebrows. Tap gently round eyes following the arc of the eyebrows and continue under the eyes. Repeat the opposite way. Stroke outwards under the eyes from the nose four times


Puffer Fish: Puff out cheeks and make mouth as small as possible. Gently tap cheeks with hands for 30 seconds

I'm going to try these moves and see if I can tell a difference

It is Fashion Friday and I have a wonderful outfit to share with you. It was raining on Tuesday, and it was also my Mother's Birthday. I had to dress up but still dress warm. This is what I came up with.

Wide legged Chocolate brown pants BCBG. I found these pants at Ross for $25. I couldn't believe that they were BCBG or that they were only $25 or that I could fit them. It think they were made for me. 

I paired it with a pale pink silk shirt, and deep red wedges to add color. I looked GOOD!!!

So good I wanted to share it with all of you. 




That's all Folks

Enjoy this beautiful Sunny Weekend

Refernces:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk
 









You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *