Lets Eat... With our Eyes

/
0 Comments
 
Hello everyone!

Just one more day until the weekend!!!

Today is all about food. I’ve been cleaning up my diet, and not only do I look better, but I feel a lot lighter, and full of energy. After eating dinner of grilled vegetables and Chinese yams last night I got a crazy burst of energy around 8pm. All I can say is that my boyfriend is a trooper. I was bouncing off of the walls like a 2 year old. Jumping up and down for no reason. Trying to break dance in the middle of our living room, and forcefully making him make-out with me. Lol I have to love myself. I can’t imagine what other people think about me. Good thing I don’t really care what others think and say. I truly march to my own drum.

Time to Eat

Lets start with my lunch yesterday. I love exploring China Town in San Francisco. About a year ago I found Vietnamese Restaurant named Golden Star. The food is authentic, the atmosphere is authentic, it's cheap and I enjoy every bit of it. If you are ever in Chinatown check out this hidden gem. It’s usually always packed with Vietnamese natives. I suggest the shrimp stick appetizer, 5 spiced chicken, Beef Curry, Pho and the mixed vegetables & tofu over noodles.

Shrimp Stick

 Mixed Veggies and tofu over noodles
 Beef Curry
5 Spice Chicken

Farro Salad
I made this salad on 4th of July and it was a hit. It’s a very very simple yet tasty recipe.



Ingredients:
A few Sweet peppers
1 green pepper
3-4 green onions
1 cup of faro
Feta cheese





Cook faro using these directions: 


Sauté green onion in olive oil


Add peppers and sauté for 4-5 minutes


Create a hole in vegetables and add faro

Mix evenly and constantly stir mixture for 5-10 minutes, browning farro

Season to taste with salt and pepper, remove from stove and add feta cheese.

Enjoy!!!

Now that I know I’m going to see Jay Z and Justin I am super motivated to keep my diet as clean as possible. I’ve been enjoying a meals of only vegetables and I must say I love it. Not only are they tasty but I get an energy burst after each meal. This is what I came up with last night


Broccli, mushrooms, sweet pepers, shishito peppers, corn, white onion, green onions, Chinese yams



I hope you enjoyed all the food

Have a great Thursday











You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *