Shopping, Corn, and Dreadlocks

/
0 Comments

Hello Everyone!



I’m truly feeling this quote today. It wasn’t that long ago that I was living check to check, just trying to stay afloat. Now I travel 3-4 months out of the a year, and I get to attend fairs, concerts, arts shows, etc. I still think about the old days, when I was a waitress, working for just tips, going home to my studio apartment, watching Top Model, eating whatever I cooked, and spending lots of time alone. It seemed like hell on earth when I was going through it. I realize now that was one of the best times of my life. 

I made a healthier version on my egg rolls last night. Using the same recipe, I oven fried the egg rolls instead of deep-frying them. They turned out very good, crispy, crunchy, fresh, and ½ the calories. 


Yesterday I mentioned my dreadlocks. It took me about 4 hours to re-twist my hair. Can you tell the difference? 



I’ve been thinking about starting a food blog. We eat out more then the average person, sometimes 4-5 times a week. I’m always looking for new restaurants, to try, constantly look for an food adventure, looking at food, eating food, cooking food, and reviewing food. I’m going to start a new blog all about eating in San Francisco and beyond. What do you think? 

Tomorrow is the concert, and I still have no idea what I’m going to wear. I’ve been super busy getting everything together for our move that I haven’t had a chance to shop. Today is finally the day. Since I’m going a lot classier then my previously mentioned outfits, I’m going to try to push the fashion envelope even more.


Corn is in season, and it seems like my boyfriend and I eat corn everyday. Its fresh, healthy, juicy, crispy, and sweet.

Am I the only person that loves Tupperware? There is something about matching Tupperware that truly gets me going. I think it’s a woman thing, but this picture really excites me.



That’s all today folks. I have to run to Comcast to get our new cable boxes, then I get to install them all by myself. 

Yay!!! Sounds like a party.
Hearts my friends. 




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *