Happy Abdominal Monday

/
0 Comments
Here are my weekly pictures… Enjoy 





Hello Friends! Today I feel great. My abdominals are coming along, but it's always a work in progress. I'm excited for the summer, and if I stay on track I'll have my desired body just in time for bikini season. All that said, I have completed so many abdominal exercises I believe I have discovered the most effective ab exercises for me. I've noticed planks are a godsent. I've had other personal trainers tell me to add planks into my workout routine, but I hated them so I always avoided them. recently I decided I would start adding exercises I hate to my routine such as blurpies, jump squats, lunges, and planks. I must admit, I don't hate these particular exercises anymore, but I do know that I love planks. My body loves planks, my abdmonials love planks, and my boyfriend now loves planks. I encourage everyone to get comfortable with planks and enjoy the results.


Planks are ranked #10 in a American Council of Exercise study. It is a great way to build endurance in the abdominals and back, while an excellent muscle stabilizer. 

Planks are not the sexiest exercise, but they are one of the most effective abdominal exercise around.

By forcing your body to stabilize itself in one position, planks work abdominal muscles and your back muscles. Planks assist in developing better looking abs because they work the transverse abdominus (that holds in the recturs abdominus), crunches focus only on the rectus abdominus.

Enjoy your Monday, and start planking!

References
http://www.notyouraveragefitnesstips.com/six-pack-abs/how-to-get-washboard-abs-plank-exercises-no-more-crunches


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *