Challenge Tuesdays

/
0 Comments
 

Today is Challenge Tuesdays…
Are you ready for a challenge???


Last week I challenged you to attend one new fitness class this week. I joined a local TRX class and enjoyed the change in routine. I hope you enjoyed this week, stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new.

Keeping with the theme of stepping outside of your comfort zone, today:

I officially challenge you to
purchase or stream a new workout video and complete it  2 times this week.

I have always been a fan of exercise videos. My mother had over 100 difference exercise tapes that she did 5-6 days a week. I still remember waking up before it was sunny outside, getting out of bed and creeping to our garage to watch my mother sweat to whatever tape she fancied that day.

At first I thought my mother was weird and silly. Who gets up an hour before everyone else just to gyrate with people on the tv screen.  But as I get older and older I realize my mother was genius. She had a husband and 2 daughters that begged for every second of her time. By getting up early, before the house was awake, and popping in a exercise tape, she was able to get some time to herself, workout, and keep it interesting.

A lot of people can not afford a gym membership, a lot of people don’t have time to go to a gym, and a lot of people don’t like going to a gym. I have a huge phobia about working out in front of people. I feel like everyone is watching me, and judging me. Working out in the comfort of my home has always been attractive to me.

Purchasing or streaming new workout videos is a no brainier for me. I don’t have to worry about looking like an idiot in front of other people, and I get to go at my own pace.

I hope I have inspired you to look for some workout videos that interest you. For those that don’t have the money to purchase a workout, there a millions of free videos on youtube that you can pick from.

Check out my favorite Zumba teacher. He makes you work!

I challenge you purchase or stream a new workout video and complete it at least 2 times this week.

Good Luck! 

Share your experiences with all of us!

Always listen to your body, if any exercise causes too much impact stop right away. 



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *