Confessions Friday

/
0 Comments

 
Happy Friday to everyone!

Confession

I got my first visible tattoo yesterday. I already have 5 tattoos, but yesterday I bit the bullet and got a heart on my hand. I love my new tattoo. I can’t stop looking at it. I’m happy with my choice, I was scared to get a tattoo that wouldn’t be covered at all times, but there is no turning back now. I will have this heart for the rest of my life.  What do you think?



My father had a few random tattoos that I thoroughly remember. Tattoos have always been accepted in my family. I’m the only child that has 5, and now I’m the only child that has a tattoo so visible. My sister has a lot of piercings that makes her stand out in crowds. My father, sister and I all have matching tattoos, which is very special to me, it keeps us all connected. I got a heart on my hand to remind me to spread my love to everyone around. My father has LOVE on his arm. He is a veteran, an alpha male, strong, and even scary and intimidating to some people. But to my sister and me our Dad is a big teddy bear. He got his LOVE tattoo when he was in high school. I feel like my heart honors my father’s philosophy for spreading love everywhere you go. 


Confession
I started using exercise On-Demand for cardio workouts again.

When I was on my quest to loose weight I took full advantage of Comcast, On Demand, Exercise TV. I found yoga routines, Pilate’s workouts, and a lot of fun and new cardio workouts. I have an exercise bike, but I’m tired of riding it, which happens. I don’t have a membership to a gym anymore, so its hard for me to find effective cardio if I’m tired of my exercise bike. I know I haven’t been getting enough cardio, so I added 30-minute cardio workouts that I found on Comcast’s Exercise TV. This week I enjoyed a cardio kickboxing class, a cardio step class, and today I’m going to do a Latin dance cardio class. I always view the routine before I do it. I’m enjoying the challenge, and my body is enjoying the switch in my routine.


You just peeked into my soul. I like being human, because I’m allowed to be un-perfect, I’m allowed flaws and mistakes, I’m allowed to take a break from my strict diet, and crazy workout routine­­. As much as I love being in shape, I also realize it is not the end all of be all.



This is a never-ending journey that I signed up for. Thanks for coming long for the ride.



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *