Happy Abdominal Monday

/
0 Comments
 
 
Here are my weekly pictures… Enjoy 





Hello Friends!
I usually don’t comment on my abdominal pictures but I think I’m coming along nicely. A month ago I realized I had to work on getting the fat off of my stomach to truly see my abdominals. Not only have I been working out, but I’m also keeping a close eye on everything I put into my body. As soon as I get out of bed I eat a 6oz-baked portion of salmon and about 1 cup of raw vegetables. Eating first thing in the morning jump-starts my metabolism. Since I don’t eat meat, to me salmon protein in the morning is the breakfast of champions. I feel tight, and fit. Thanks for joining me on this journey.

Instead of sharing an abdominal exercise with you I would love to share a workout video I just found. I mentioned in other posts, last week, that I am tired of riding my exercises bike. Since I don’t have a gym membership and I’m not a runner, it’s been frustrating trying to find fun ways to attack my cardio. I found this great Latin dance workout that trims my waistline. It has a lot of hip movements, rib thrusts, booty shaking, and fun dance moves. I found it on Comcast On-Demand under dance-Latin grove. If you have Comcast On-Demand please check it out. The dancing is low impact but you work up a great sweat, and you are able to go at your own pace. If you do not have Comcast here is the video, you can purchase it on line and stream it to your phone or computer. Believe me its worth it. I saw slimming results the first time I completed the routine. 


You can purchase and stream the video here: 
 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *