Calorie Counting Thursdays!!!!

/
0 Comments
 -->
Today is a wonderful day.I hope you are feeling the same way I am wherever you are.

Counting Calories is oneway to loose weight by monitoring what you put into your body. Calorierestriction along with an active lifestyle will help you loose weight, but it’snot as simple as it sounds.

Most people that want toloose weight would like it to fall off within 7 days. I understand thefrustrations, but if it took 5 years to gain 50 pounds, pleaseallow 6 months to a year to loose those 50 pounds.

I also find that mostpeople, on a mission to loose weight, make drastic changes in their diet, andeveryday routine, in hopes of fast results. Fad diets, crazy exercise routines,and overly restricting certain foods are all drastic changes. As much as Isympathized with these people, I also feel as if they are setting themselves upfor failure. Drastic changes are hard to keep. Cutting out your favorite foods,or starting a body busting exercise routine seems like a step in the correctdirection, but 90% of the time, these dramatic changes just don’t work.

The person swears offmeat, but within 24 hours they just can’t resist the craving of a cheeseburger.A person decides they will attend spin class everyday, but after the first dayof panting, sweating, and soreness people usually need a few days to recover,and never fulfill the goals that they set for themselves.My baby stepping method worked for me. It wasn’t an overnight success, butwithin a year and a half I lost over 150 pounds.

Instead of drastic changesto your diet and current lifestyle create baby steps that are reachable andmaster them, then add more baby steps that will slowly help you attain yourgoal.

You didn’t gain weightover night, and most likely you won’t loose weight over night.

Come up with your firstbaby step today, and start stepping into a healthy future.

If you need help coming upwith your steps contact me, and I can help you set up your own personalize babystepping program.

Good luck, and goodhealth.


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *