Confessions Friday!

/
0 Comments

Today’s entry has everything to do about things I try to hide from people. I’ve had a frustrating week, so I have more to confession then you probably want to hear. I will only share my top 3.





Confession 

I started  Abdominal Monday, but my abdominals look like crap now. When I started posting pictures of my abdominals I wanted to inspire people and push myself into results. Instead I feel like my abs look chubbier then ever, and I don’t want to post any more pictures of myself on this blog.



To bad, so sad, my plan is to move forward, try my best and keep posting pictures. The goal is 6 pack by summer, and summer is at least 4 months away, so I have sometime to get myself where I want to go. I want to thank everyone for their support, and let them know I appreciate no one leaving nasty comments about my ab pictures. Hopefully  I’ll start to see some real results sooner, rather then later.





Confession

I ate an entire box of cookies this week. I love sweets, they are my kryptonite; I tend to crave sweet things latenight. From a nutrition standpoint I’m not eating enough during the day, so at night my body craves food. From a Mary Lawrence standpoint, I grew up with cakes, cookies, pies, and sweeties in my house everyday. Every night we had some form of homemade desserts. It’s hard not to miss all those wonderful  sweets. It’s hard to deny my cravings. 


Last week I averaged about 6-8 cookies a night. That could be why my abs don’t look that great, but I am only human. If you don’t have cheat weeks what’s the point of living.  I plan on not consuming much bread these next few days to get my abs back in shape.





Confession



I want to take a week off of exercising. I did 4 bikram yoga classes this week, and my regular 4 days of kettle bell, weight training. My body is tired. I think I need to rest for a week, but I’m not sure what kind of effect it will have on my body. I am the biggest advocate of listening to your body, but I’m also worried about gaining some weight while I relax.



I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this journey is a journey that I will be on for the rest of my life. In the big scheme of things one week off is not big deal. I am slightly vain so I’m not sure if I will listen to my body, or if I will push through and exercise this week. Only time shall tell. 



You just peeked into my soul. I like being human, because I’m allowed not to be perfect; I’m allowed flaws and mistakes. I’m allowed to take a break from my strict diet, and crazy workout routine­­. As much as I love being in shape, I also realize it is not the end all of be all.







This is a never-ending journey that I signed up for. Thanks for coming long for the ride.






You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *