Happy Abdominal Monday

/
0 Comments
Here are my weekly pictures… Enjoy 






 
 
*What a wonderful week this has been. That’s easy to say since it’s Monday. I had a good workout week, and a good week of healthy nutrition. My abs are there, it feels like they are hidden under a layer of fat. Whenever I start to feel frustrated by this slow process I try to remind myself that this is a journey and I have all my life to complete it. I’m tightening up on my diet, and I’m adding more variety to my workout routine. I believe I’m at trying to get rid of those last stubborn 10 pounds. I’ve had a belly since I was a teenager so this fat is used to being on my body; but I’m fighting to get it off everyday.




Kick Kick Punch Punch

Targets: Abdominals, legs, arms, stability, balance



This is a simple exercise that will raise your heart rate.
  1. Kick
  2. Kick
  3. Punch
  4. Punch




I enjoy this exercise because I get to kick and punch the air while trimming and toning my midsection. I have always enjoyed kickboxing routines, they are exciting and fun, they get you pumped up and ready to fight. They also raise your heart rate and become challenging within the first 60 seconds. What more can you ask for?




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *