Happy Abdominal Mondays

/
0 Comments
 

Here is  my weekly picture… Enjoy





*Salad Quest
I just found out that I’m going to LA in 2 weeks. I love LA, but I do feel the pressures of staying thin once I land in SOCAL. This week, to jump-start a little weight/water loss, I’m going to consume at least 1 salad a day. My true goal is to eat 2 salads a day, but I know that’s aggressive. By cutting out some calories, I’m sure I’ll look slim and sexy by the time I have to show off my bikini body. I’ll let you know how it turns out. Hopefully you will see the results of “Salad Quest” next Monday.
 



















Walking Lunges increase flexibility, balance, endurance, and core strength. Lunges improve your cardiovascular system, while challenging your quads, hamstrings, and glutes. They also enhance your everyday life by strengthen your lower body, lunges makes walking up stairs or hills a little easier.




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *