Confessions Friday!

/
0 Comments
Today’s entry has everything to do about things I try to hide from people. I had a wonderful week this week. 

Confession 
I took a week off of exercising. I travel a lot, and I noticed whenever I take a few days off of working out, my body shrinks. I’ve been feeling very over working, and not inspired at all. So I decided to not workout for 7 days. I feel great. I miss exercising, but my body looks amazing. My stomach looks a lot smaller then usual, my legs look toned, and my butt is a perfect bubble.


Everyone needs time off. A few weeks ago I noticed I wasn’t enjoying my exercise routine as much as I usually do, and I wanted a break. I’m proud of myself for listening to my body, and I love how I look right now. I can’t wait to get back to sweating, and that’s exactly why I took last week off, the get inspired again.


Confession

I haven’t been counting my calories this week. I Usually keep a mental tally of everything I put into my body. It is annoying, but I find keeping a loose count, keeps my weight down. Since I took 7 days off of exercising, I decided I would also stop obsessing over calories for the next 7 days.  


I’ve been having a great week. I’m still watching what I eat, but I’m not stressing over every bite. My body looks great, so I must be doing something right. I can’t say I’m looking forward to keeping track of my calories again, but I believe everyone needs breaks, and I truly enjoyed mine.



You just peeked into my soul. I like being human, because I’m allowed not to be perfect; I’m allowed flaws and mistakes. I’m allowed to take a break from my strict diet, and crazy workout routine­­. As much as I love being in shape, I also realize it is not the end all of be all.


This is a never-ending journey that I signed up for. Thanks for coming long for the ride.






You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *