Happy Abdominal Monday

/
0 Comments

Here are my weekly pictures… Enjoy






 
*Happy with Me
Hi all! At first I was super excited to post pictures of my abdominal journey, but over the last few weeks, I have been less then excited to share pictures of myself, terrified actually. I am finally inspired again, and excited to post weekly pictures of my progress, and or regress. I have gotten many inspirational comments, directed towards my confidence, and bravery. I appreciate all the support, and will continue to work towards my goals, while documenting my progress. 
 



  

Clam Crunch

Targets: Lower Abdominal, stability and balance



  1. Lie on back, bend knees placing them at table top position
  2. Place arms straight, in line with  ears
  3. Simultaneously lift shoulders and hips off  ground, moving knees towards hands, and hands towards knees
  4. Try to connect hands and feet in air
  5. Slowly return back to starting position, arms straight, knees at table top
  6. Engage your abdominals throughout the entire exercise.
  7. Complete three sets of 12 reps





Clam Crunches tone your stomach and improve your stability and balance. It is a full body abdominal exercise that engages your lower and upper body while targeting that lower belly. I enjoy clams because they are demanding and fun. You can also add a kettle bell to your hands to make this exercise a lot more challenging. This is a great stomach shrink(er) that isn’t boring.

REFERENCES



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *