Challenge Monday

/
0 Comments

FITNESS CHALLENGE

I CHALLENGE YOU TO COMPLETE MY AB CHALLENGE PART 1 WORKOUT EVERYDAY THIS WEEK


WHY WHY WHY 

  • I swear by this ab routine, I’m living proof it really works
  • This routine works your entire core, upper abs, lower abs, and obliques
  • Belly fat is stubborn no pain no gain 
  • This routine is the first step in decreasing belly flat or defining your midsection

MATERIAL 

Just yourself

DIRECTIONS


Complete 25 reps of each exercise
In-Outs - 25 reps
Bicycles - 25 reps
Reverse Bicycles - 25 reps
Crunchy Frog - 25 reps
Cross Sit-Ups - 25 reps
Scissors - 25 reps

MY TAKE

I’m writing this post in Florida where everybody is in ridiculous shape. Not only are they in shape but most of these women have some serious abdominal definition. Over the years I’ve learned it not only about doing 10000 sit-ups, you have to workout your core in different ways. Diet and cardio are also a main factor in obtaining and maintaining a flat mid-section. This is my favorite Abdominal routine, I do it every year around this time to get myself ready for summer. Part 2 is coming next week and it's harder. Can’t you just kiss me? 

NUTRITION CHALLENGE

Processed with Moldiv

WHY WHY WHY

  • Raw food is: uncooked, unprocessed, mostly organic foods that hasn't been heated over 118 degrees
  • Heating food can destroy nutrients and natural enzymes
  • Enzymes boost digestion and help fight chronic disease
  • Most raw foods are low in calories, fat and sodium and high in fiber
  • A raw food diet can enhance weight loss
  • Most raw foods are high in vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytochemical
  • 60% of disease in the US is cause by SAD (Standard American Diet) - raw foods are not a staple in this diet All facts found at webmd.com

MATERIALS

Your favorite raw foods like
  • Carrots 
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Celery
  • Tomatoes
  • Mushrooms
  • Apples
  • Oranges
  • Nuts
  • Beans
  • Grains
  • Radishes
  • Bell peppers
  • Garlic
  • Zucchini
  • Lettuce
  • Radish
  • Squash…

DIRECTIONS

Add 2-3 servings of raw foods to your diet every day this week
Add raw salad, raw snacks, or try some raw recipes 

MY TAKE

I’ve been snacking on raw carrots and celery after my workouts for the last few weeks and my body loves it. I’m looking forward to expanding my post workout snack into a regular eating habits.

SELF-IMPROVEMENT CHALLENGE

Processed with Moldiv

  • I’m not talking about a weird guy in the alley, I’m talking about the security guard at your job, the barista at your daily coffee shop or that lady you always see in the elevator
  • You don’t have to have a long conversation, just a quick hi maybe some small talk about the weather or maybe an upcoming world event

WHY WHY WHY

The New York Times has an idea why happiness and talking with strangers might correlate with each other: The great thing about strangers is that we tend to put on our happy face when we meet them, reserving our crankier side for the people we know and love. When one of us, Liz, was in graduate school, she noticed that her boyfriend, Benjamin, felt free to act grumpy around her. But if he was forced to interact with a stranger or acquaintance, he would perk right up. Then his own pleasant behavior would often erase his bad mood… 

MATERIALS

7 strangers

DIRECTIONS

Start a conversation with at least one strange everyday this week 

MY TAKE 

I'm the kind of person who talks to anyone that's willing to talk to me. I love meeting new people, sparking a conversation and seeing where it goes. But everyone isn't like me. Most people stay to themselves and save all conversations for people they already know. This weeks challenge is designed to get you out of your comfort zone, talk to strangers and learn something new from your fellow-man. 





You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *