Challenge Monday

/
0 Comments

FITNESS CHALLENGE

SUPER PLANKS 

WHY WHY WHY 

  • These reved up planks provide a full body workout with one exercise
  • Planks are serious core strengtheners, targeting your entire core in one simple sustained movement, or should I say non-movement
  • Planks can tone your mid-section, reduce back pain, increase flexibility, improve balance as well as improve your balance and posture
  • These Super-planks provide a full body workout with one exercise

MATERIALS 

Just yourself

DIRECTIONS



MY TAKE

I found this exercise a few weeks ago and I’m in love with it. I’ve added 25 reps to my regular workout and I’m panting and sweating by rep 10, I have to make myself finish each set. You will hate me and love me for this one, remember summer is coming sooner rather than later and bikinis don’t lie. 

NUTRITION CHALLENGE

Processed with Moldiv

WHY WHY WHY

  • Benefits of eating apple:
    • Healthier teeth
    • Avoid Alzheimers
    • Protects against Parkinson’s disease
    • Helps reduce your risk of developing pancreatic cancer
    • Decrease risk of diabetes
    • Reduces cholesterol
    • Prevents gallstones
    • Helps with diarrhea and constipation
    • Can help with weight loss
    • Boost immune system
    • Prevents cataracts
    • Natural detoxifier

MATERIALS

Apples, Apples and more apples

DIRECTION

Eat at least one apple a day everyday this week

MY TAKE

I enjoy a sweet, juicy, crisp apple multiple times a day. I haven’t always enjoyed apples, there was a time in my life that I actually hated them and eating them were out of the question. I’m so happy that time of my life is over and I hope all of you decide to jump on the apple train with me this week.

SELF-IMPROVEMENT CHALLENGE 

Processed with Moldiv

WHY WHY WHY

  • There are numerous benefits associated with house plants
    • Plants produce oxygen and provide a Zen feelings with an environment
    • Reduce stress
    • Fight colds
    • Remove airborne contaminants
    • Improve mood 
    • Improve mental health
    • Decrease blood pressure
    • Prevent allergies

MATERIALS

  • a house plant
  • you can purchase them everywhere now-a-days, grocery stores, whole foods, trader joes, ikea (my favorite place to buy my plants), Home Depot, Target and online...
  • Opt for leafy green plants, avoid flowers 

DIRECTIONS

  • You have 7 days to buy a hose plant, name it and water it
  • If you don’t have time to water checkout these cool inventions 

MY TAKE

I’m all about my house plants. I name them, talk to them, love them and communicate with them, they are my besties. I know that may sound strange to all of you but my plants have become my friends. This challenge sounds a little strange but believe me house plants can lift your spirits, improve your health and give you something to look for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. As long as you don’t kill them. 

Peace & Love, 
Mary 




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *