WWE Divas & The Heritage Home

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,
I have a pounding headache from not eating enough and sitting in 3 hours of bumper to bumper traffic but that's not going to stop this post. 
Today I attended a tea at the Heritage Home in San Jose where they provide a long-term compassionate ministry to homeless, poor and abandoned women who are pregnant and have no where else to turn but the streets. We met with 6 young women that are pregnant or recently gave birth. The experience was life changing. It was inspiring to know these places actually exist. Everybody has a story some of the stories shared broke my heart, from drug abuse to spousal abuse to losing their children, to being homeless, these women were brave enough to share their struggles with us. 

Before I go any further I have to mention who was also at this event. A few of the WWE Divas were there!! 3  beautiful strong and intimidating young ladies also attended this tea. It was pretty awesome to meet these wrestling pros let their guard down, share their own personal stories and even shed a few tears. Since my ultimate goal is to become a motivational speaker, listening to these women talk I knew I had to share my own journey and impart some of my life learned words of wisdom. When it was my turn I told them who I am, where I've been and where I'm headed. When i was done with my speech/introduction the room erupted with applause. I was so surprised I asked everyone to stop clapping. The all said they felt inspired and ready to take on the world which is exactly what I wanted. Some asked when my book was coming out and all I could do was blush. It warmed my heart to know I touched these women and that I'm on the right track with my mission in life. 

IMG_1215

IMG_1208
Me and the Divas! 

Next month I start my Coaching certification, it's going to take me a year to earn this cert and I'm really excited about learning these techniques and putting them to good use. 

After the formal stuff I chatted up the ladies and the divas, Nattie really stood out to me. She is beautiful, strong, sincere, real and has a rocking body. She even posted a selfie of the two of us at the event on Instagram and twitter. 

IMG_6051

I am so happy to be apart of such an amazing event. Can't wait to do more.

Peace & Love,
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *