Challenge Monday

/
0 Comments

FITNESS CHALLENGE

I CHALLENGE YOU TO COMPLETE MY AB CHALLENGE PART 2 WORKOUT EVERYDAY THIS WEEK

 

WHY WHY WHY

  • This is part two of my tried and true abdominal challenge 
  • Its harder than part 1 

MATERIALS

  • Just yourself
 

DIRECTIONS


Complete 25 reps of each exercise
Hip Butt Ups
Heels to heaven
Roll Up Vs
Leg Climbers
Kayakers
 

MY TAKE

My abs are sore from this workout which is a good thing. I can’t wait to see my results. I usually do a 30 day challenge with Part 1 & 2, completing these exercises everyday for 30 days. I’m going to officially start counting after my trip to New Orleans, I have a feeling I might miss a couple of workouts on the road.
 

NUTRITION CHALLENGE

Processed with Moldiv

WHY WHY WHY

  • Nuts are rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and a rich source of potassium
  • Poly-phenolic flavonoids in nuts protect from heart disease
  • Nuts help prevent coronary artery disease
  • Nuts are a good source of protein and a filling snack
  • Can improve skin complexion, hair and nails

MATERIALS

  • Nuts Nuts Nuts
  • Start with Almonds, peanuts, cashews, pistachios, walnuts and pecans 

DIRECTIONS

  • Eat a handful of nuts everyday this week
  • Opt for raw or roasted
  • Avoid salted, sugared, or processed

MY TAKE

I wish I could say I’m crazy about nuts but I’m just not. I love them when I eat them but I have to force myself to pull them out of the cabinet and start munching. This week I’m going to prep my nuts by portioning them out and placing them somewhere I can see them daily. Wish me luck!
 

SELF-IMPROVEMENT CHALLENGE

Processed with Moldiv

WHY WHY WHY

  • Numerous studies have proven that people who practice high levels of eye contact with other are perceived as being:
    • More dominant and powerful
    • More warm and personable
    • More attractive and likable
    • More qualified, skilled, competent and valuable
    • More trustworthy, honest and sincere
    • More confident and emotionally stable

MATERIALS

  • Just yourself

DIRECTIONS

  • Force yourself to make and keep eye contact with everyone you encounter over the next 7 days
  • It might be challenging but stick with it and it will get easier later on in the week 

MY TAKE

I love my boyfriends best friend, he’s an absolute sweet heart. He recently got engaged and I couldn’t be happier for him. I'm always interested in learning what men are attracted to, so I asked him what made him choose this woman, how did he know she was the one, what about her was different from all the other girls in the world. He had a sweet and simple answer: Her Eyes. He can't get enough of her eyes, they are expressive, kind, sweet, energetic and passionate. Ever since then I’ve been obsessed with eyes, I wonder what people see when they look deep into mine.

Peace & Love,
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *