Finding my new style and some facts about eye contact

/
0 Comments
Hey there,
My throat is getting better, it's still sore and I'm still coughing but at least I'm not getting any worst. I decided to switch up my style and I think I love it. I usually keep it super basic skinny jeans and a black/white tight shirt. Since I'm pretty shapely I never felt the need to actually put together an outfit. But my plain t-shirts are getting old and plus I'm tired of serving the goodies. Everything I wear is tight tight tight, I couldn't wear tight clothes when I was bigger so I've been taking full advantage of my new physique. It's been over 7 years since I've lost the weight and it's time for me to settle into the real Mary. Who is the real Mary?? I'm still trying to figure that out. I like many styles, I'm going to try a few and see what fits.
This weeks Self-Improvement Challenge was to make and keep eye contact with everyone you encounter this week, but why?? Why would i make you do such a thing??? Here are some facts about eye contact

ALL ABOUT EYES

images
Our eyes are designed to connect with others
Our eyes reveal our thoughts and feeling
Eye contact shows attention
Eye contact creates an intimate bond

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO MAKE EYE CONTACT

People avoid eyes when they are:
Hiding deceit
Masking emotions
Insecurity
Fear or rejection

WAYS TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR EYE CONTACT

The more eye contact you make the more you put yourself out there
The more you live a life of integrity the easier it will be to look everyone you meet in the eye, and do it with confidence 

JUST PLAIN FACTS

People with kind eyes are usually kind people
People with a twinkle in their eyes usually possessed  vitality
People with dead eyes  tend to be dead on the inside 
 
Do you make and keep eye contact with people when you talk to them? 
Do you love fashion?
How would you describe your style? 

Peace & Love,
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *