Breath Deep

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,
I made it back to San Francisco safely,  I'm so happy to be home. We got delayed in LA  where we found a restaurant called Lemonade - Seasonal Southern California Comfort Food (that's how they describe themselves on their website). Only in LAX could you find such fresh, healthy, and delicious food. Everything was organic, there were numerous creative flavorful vegan and meat choices. What more could I ask for after a week filled of fried food and alcohol.  
 
 
lemonade1
 
 
lemonade2
 
lemonade3
 
 
Sadly I've had a bad cough for the last 2 weeks and it's not getting any better. I'm going to rest and recharge for the next few days.  
 
This weeks self-improvement challenge is to take 100 deep breaths before drifting off to never never land aka sleep. Time to talk about the benefits of breathing deep.

 

BREATHE DEEP 

huff
 
70% of toxins are released by deep breathing
When you are afraid, stressed or nervous breathing patterns change -  purposefully concentrating on breathing deeply you instantly feel relaxed
 Deep breathing relieves emotional distress while clearing out negative and confused feelings
 Breathing is the most important act we do everyday, it's so important it automatic
 
Humans cannot go 3 minutes without breathing
 
Scientific research proves breathing can be the secret to better health, peaceful energy and a productive mind
 
Our breath is linked to the autonomic nervous system
 
Daily breathing practices activates the parasympathetic nervous system that is associated with resting  and digesting which equals a more peaceful mind, body and soul
 
 

HOW TO BREATHE DEEP  

breathe
Slowly inhale through nose 
Expand stomach
Fill chest
Slowly Exhale 
Releasing toxins and negative energy 
 
Peace & Love,
Mary 
 
 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *