Natural Home Remedies

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!

We made it! It's Friday. I had a long week and I'm looking forward to getting some much needed rest. We have a serious heat wave on our hands in California and I'm soaking up every minute of it. 

I really enjoyed detox week, did you? Did you try any of the recipes? Please share your opinions, comments, and experiences, I would love to hear your feedback.

Today I'm sharing a few natural home remedies and my favorite DIY dot nail designs

Natural Teeth Brightener

1/4 cup baking soda
1/2 lemon juice
mix together
apply to teeth with Q-tip
Leave on teeth for 1 minute then brush
*this amount is more then enough for 2 people

Natural Nail Polish Nail 
&
 Finger Stain Removal
Fill a small bowl with warm water half way up
Add 2 tbsp of baking soda
Stir until its cloudy 
Add 1 tbsp lemon juice
It will fizz, stir until fizz is gone
Soak your finger tips in it for about 1 minute 
Use a spoon and put some of the paste substance from the bottom of the bowl onto the nails and scrub
Baking soda particles act as a scrubbing agents
Lemon juice acts as a natural bleach
Do each finger

Exfoliate your lips

Tooth brush with soft bristles
Lip conditioner or your favorite natural based lip balm
Towel 
Apply lip conditioner on your lips
Take the toothbrush, and lightly scrub your lips in a circular motion 
Take a towel run it under water as warm as you can stand it 
Place the towel on your lips for 10 seconds
Wipe away any dead skin
Reapply your lip protection 

Do It Yourself Dot Designs

I purchased a 4 pack of nail dotters from Sally Beauty Supply for $4.99 





That's all today folks
Blessings
Mary 

h









You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *